Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting started

     "Why do I want to start a blog", I ask myself. Well, I find other's interesting most of the time. My enjoyment of running and racing is related to my career as a Licensed Massage Therapist and the coaching position I currently hold at a local high school in Eugene, so I can meld my thoughts about all of them into one post. Maybe this act of writing will provoke some introspective thinking about myself and my purpose. It just might  also lead to other personal and business opportunities.
     Writing and posting my blogs on whatever regular basis it may be will hopefully add to the current skill level of using various types of social media. Electronic equipment has changed so much since I got my first Mac in the late 80's that I'm still trying to figure out how to use software on my 5 year old laptop while being completely baffled by OS 10.4 at home. It's easy to confine myself to the software I use everyday without exploring. Not that typing this blog is difficult. I will soon have to figure out how to post  it to my Facebook account when I finish.
    My next writing will be of my first venture back to National Championship track racing. I hope you find the writing as enjoyable as I have found my return to competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment